- Orthopaedic Physiotherapy: This is the branch of physiotherapy concerned with the treatment of injuries or disorders of the skeletal system and associated muscles, joints and ligaments Orthopaedic Physiotherapy also includes pre and post operative rehabilitation of hip, shoulder and knee. Orthopaedic Physiotherapy is a scientific approach to treatment following Evidence Based Guidelines. Initially the physiotherapist will carry out a clinical assessment and this is followed by appropriate treatments. It is important to get to the source of the problem and prevent a re-occurrence. The treatment goal of the orthopaedic physiotherapist is to provide pain relief, increase joint range, improve strength and flexibility and restore the patient to full function. At NRS we provide topnotch rehabilitation for orthopaedic conditions. Our equipments are world standard as well as our physiotherapists.
- Paediatrics: Paediatric Physiotherapy is the treatment and care of children with a range of conditions affecting their physical development, mobility and ability to participate in activities of everyday life. At NRS, we promote the health and wellbeing of children and have extensive knowledge and experience in child development and of childhood disabilities.
- Neuro Physiotherapy: Neurological physiotherapy is a specialised area of physiotherapy. Focusing on assessing and treating people with movement disorders that have resulted from injury or disease to the brain, spinal cord or extremities of the body. With an aim to improve quality of life by maximizing your potential.
- Cardiopulmonary Physiotherapy: Cardiopulmonary physiotherapists work with patients in a variety of settings. They treat acute problems like asthma, acute chest infections and trauma; they are involved in the preparation and recovery of patients from major surgery; they also treat a wide range of chronic cardiac and respiratory conditions like Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), cystic fibrosis (CF) and post-myocardial infarction (MI). They work with all ages from premature babies to older adults at the end of their life. At NRS We possess years of experience in treating cardiopulmonary conditions.
- Women’s Health: Women’s Health Physiotherapy is the therapeutic treatment of all disorders affecting the pelvis and pelvic floor.
- Inpatient Services: Some individual have an illness or injury that require intensive therapy to help them to perform optimally or close to optimal level such as dressing, walking, talking, eating or taking part in school or community activities and social or psychosocial level. If this is the case, we may have the clients stay at the hospital in our inpatient physiotherapy and rehabilitation unit for quality and regular rehabilitation exercises.
We run 24/7 services with Physiotherapists, Occupational therapists, Speech and Language Therapists and nurses on standby to attend to your needs at all times.